Sunday, October 5, 2014

Start to finish custom ork trukk

 This is the model I started with. The original plan was to make a buggy out of it but as I progressed the scale was just to far off from what I felt was reasonable. But as I was contemplating how to shrink it and using my actual ork trukk to determine what size it should be I realized it just about fit as a trukk so that's what it is and I am still building the buggy out of some of the spare tiers and scrap I had after I was done with this. 
 I started with striping some of the junk off and cutting off the cab to bring down the size
 Then I cut the bed of the trukk and knocked about of the half off of it.
adding a driver at least a first test fit
 adding some spacers to put a flat bed on
 the start of the bed
 chopping the top and adding the sides
this was supposed to be the start of the rokket launcher base but a lot of this ends up getting chopped back off

_________________________________________________________________________________
This is where a little time skip happens sorry but I failed to take pictures from hear till I finished painting but hear you go the final painted trukk.
_________________________________________________________________________________






and this is the final product after a lot of added scrap and and other orkifacation

No comments:

Post a Comment