Friday, April 27, 2012

Skaven Slaves

I have had the fantasy starter box siting around for a wile now and thought it was about time I did something with all the rats in there. I personally don't have any intention of playing skaven. But my brother in law has a nice army going for them and is in need of LOTS of slaves. But he is big on keeping the feel of an army going and his rules for slaves are no shields and no armor so the clan rats box only yields a few slaves and he just does not need more clan rats at this point. So I got my clippers and hobby knife out and started hacking away



this is what you start with 
 this is what you get after hacking away for a bit to remove shields and any armor plates
and this is what i ended up with. When i finish the rest of them I will be giving this to my brother in law to paint up and use for his army and that should put a  nice dent in his need for slaves.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment