Friday, July 19, 2013

Khador Conquest part: VI

AH all finished, With this completed I have reached over my goal of 50 points of Khador for the year tho I do still have a few more pieces stashed away in case I get the urge to paint something for the army.

Any way I went light on the highlighting for the most part but tried to give it a little depth before  adding the weathering. For that I sponged on black and also boltgun metal. To top it off I used my stippeling brush to add some light brown weathering pigment made from some cheep artist's pastels. A lot of the brown was blown off when sealing the model but it was kinda heavy any way so it all worked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment