Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Terrorgheist



Yes I know this looks a lot like a zombie dragon... in fact it is. When I bought the kit I knew it would be unlikely that I would buy a second due to cost so I decided to build the zombie dragon as I liked it better look wise but still play it in game as a terrorgheist. Given the chance  I would jump on building a proper terrorgheist but at all most 60$  its low on my list of things to buy. anyway there is much painting to do on this still but the skin on the wings is mostly done I may add a little light gray drybrushing to the black parts to define them a bit better but I will have to see when the bones get there final color and see if they wings still need a bit more excitement.  

5 comments:

  1. If you're keen to play uncomped & competitively at higher points levels, there's a fair chance you'll want a second kit. The Zombie Dragon however, you'll probably only end up using in comped environments or just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play bear and pretzels warhammer mostly. But we are competitive within the group as no one really likes to loose tho we still prefer close wins over blowouts.

      so yeah I may end up with a second kit but that will only be if i need it if i start getting stomped on ;-)

      Delete
    2. I cry false! I was the only one drinking any beer at our game!

      Delete
  2. I would stop using that reddish brown if you're going to have any red on your model; it's too similar and reduces contrast where there should be some. I would also avoid drybrushing the black parts of the wings and leave the red to be the part that catches the eye. Overall though, a very neat model and it'll be cool when it makes an appearance on the table!

    Additionally, is it possible to remove the comment verification from the comments here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will look into that. I know i activated it shortly after starting the blog because I started to get bots posting adds but I will look into finding a way to set it up that after people make one post that is verified it stops asking for verification after that.

      Delete