Friday, May 4, 2012

Terrain refurbishment

I have been working on getting together a nice set of fully finished terrain for my table and after finishing several new pieces over the last few months I decided to take a look back at some of my early work and see if it could be brought up to snuff with the rest of the table.




As you can see they are still a little rough but I cleaned up the plaster I had put on the out side back when I thought it was needed to give it a stone/concrete look. Now I would just use paint to take it in that direction but these were built before City's of death had come out so it has been a wile and I have learned a few things over the years. Speaking of City's of death by adding a few pieces from the building sets that came out with that book you can add allot to your own terrain. On the bottom piece you can see i added lamps and the eagle buttresses to it. over the next week i will be adding some details made of card most certainly borrowing from Dewz templates. so come back next Friday and see stage two of the refurbishment.     

No comments:

Post a Comment